1. Fill in your contact details on the Participation Info page and you will receive the registration form. Don’t worry about the invoice, you will not receive it until the end of February 2019.
2. You do not have a stand construction of your own? No problem, click here and you will find an offering of various advantageous stand construction formulas.
3. About three months before the fair, you will receive the plan of your stand plus the exhibitor’s file, which contains all the practical details for your participation as well as a wide range of services and materials for the design of your stand (design furniture, lighting, audio/video devices, parking cards, electricity connection, etc.)
4. You will also receive a login and a password which allow you to complete your details on the website of the fair, add a logo or a photo and post news on www.funeralexpo.be, all free of charge.
5. To make your participation in the trade fair widely known, you can make use of the many tools at your disposal (invitations, email banners, registration pages,…). It allows you to invite all your customers and relations to the trade fair free of charge.
Exhibiting at a trade fair is hard work and you will of course want to make the most of this occasion. Funeral Expo therefore aims to make your participation as pleasant as possible. Not only will it offer varied high-quality catering services, but in between you can also relax in the Exhibitor Lounge and enjoy a free coffee or soft drink in peace and quiet.